Physical therapists at the Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at GW Hospital help restore strength, flexibility and good biomechanics so runners can return to sports pain free by performing an individualized evaluation and providing a customized treatment plan.
To contact the Outpatient Rehabilitation Center, please call 202-715-5655.
Commonly treated running injuries include:
- Achilles Tendonitis/Tendonosis
- Plantar Heel Pain/Plantar Fasciitis/Foot Pain
- Patellofemoral Syndrome/Knee Pain
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome/Shin Splints
- Stress Fractures
- Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Femoral Acetabular Impingement/Hip Impingement
- Hamstring Tendonitis
- Back Pain