Manage Your Health, From Home or on the Go
There’s nothing more personal to you than your health. So shouldn’t you have access to all your personal health information and doctors, quickly and easily, wherever you are?
Health Records Online is a convenient, easy way to access your health information and keep in touch with your doctors through a secure, online connection.
Access the Portal
If you have already enrolled, you can log in below.
Enroll During Registration
Provide your email address at registration and we'll email you an invitation to join. Contact the hospital Registration department at 202-715-4053 if you have questions.
Download Our Mobile App
Access Health Records Online from your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Manage Your Health
Health Records Online enables you to manage your health anytime using your computer, smartphone or tablet. Connect with your doctors no matter where you are, at home, around town, or out of state.
With Health Records Online, you can:
- Find Care – Search for providers and locations nearest to you.
- Pay Bills – Save time by paying your bill online easily and securely.
- View Test Results – Don’t call your provider’s office to get your results. Access them quickly and easily and share with other providers.
- Manage Prescriptions – See your medication history and order refills of current medications.
- Securely Message Your Doctor – Send a private note to your provider and get your questions answered.
- Health Dashboard – Get a high-level view of your health, all in one place.
Health Records Online lets you see a summary of your medical records, including:
- Lab results
- Radiology reports
- Health issues
- Summaries of care you've received
- Discharge instructions
For technical issues or trouble logging in:
Call 888-252-8146 for help, 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
Questions about enrollment?
Contact the hospital Registration department at 202-715-4053.
Questions about your medical records?
Call the hospital Health Information Management Department at 202-715-5324.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Health Records Online secure?
Yes. Health Records Online is located on a secure website.
Q: Do you share my information with anyone?
Q: Is there a fee to use Health Records Online?
No, the service is completely free of charge.
Q: When can I expect to see my information?
Some information, such as allergy or immunization information, is available shortly after it is documented in the hospital. Other information, such as radiology reports, is available 14 days after the report is finalized.