Skilled physical therapists at the Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at the George Washington University Hospital help individuals who have musculoskeletal and orthopedic injuries.
To contact the Outpatient Rehabilitation Center, please call 202-715-5655.
Services offered include:
- Manual therapy to restore biomechanical alignment and joint mobility
- Prescription exercises and gait training
- Balance training to restore function
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Pelvic health rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Core stabilization
- Aquatic therapy
- Dry needling
- Performance enhancement for post-surgical patients and sports injuries
The Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at GW Hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialized physical therapy programs.
Podcast: The Inside Story on Outpatient Rehab
Daniel Finn, PT, DPT, OCS, MBA, discusses the outpatient rehabilitation services offered by the George Washington University Hospital, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology.