The orthopedic trauma surgery team at GW Hospital excels in expecting the unexpected. The trauma team is ready around-the-clock with access to coordinated care from a wide range of specialists. We excel in minimally invasive fracture repairs to speed your recovery process. We also utilize fluoroscopic guidance which results in less pain and less added surgical trauma for the patient.
Our orthopedic team treats injuries and conditions including:
- Minimally invasive treatment of distal and proximal tibia fractures
- Minimally invasive treatment of femur fractures and complex periarticular fractures
- Minimally invasive treatment of acetabular fractures
- Minimally invasive treatment of pelvic ring fractures, which decreases surgical pain and results in less scarring and faster mobilization
- Reconstruction of non-union and mal-union fractures (non-union fractures fail to unite or heal, mal-union fractures heal in an incorrect position)
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an in-person or virtual appointment, please fill out our general appointment form or call our referral service at 888-4GW-DOCS.