The Physician Relationship Management office at The George Washington University Hospital is a two-way communication channel to help physicians navigate the hospital's services and systems. The Physician Relationship Management team works to enhance communications and ensure the best possible experience for providers and their medical staff when referring patients to The George Washington University Hospital.
Our physician relationship manager is available to assist you and your office staff if you have questions or need referral assistance.
- Phone: (202) 715-4188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your practice would like a visit from a hospital representative, please provide us with your contact information and someone will be in touch with you.
- Information on new programs and specialty updates
- Referral assistance
- Communication from The George Washington University Hospital
- Coordination of individual meetings among community physicians and GW Hospital specialists and other key administrators
- A single reference source for any hospital-related question