Are you or someone you know living with epilepsy? Physicians at the GW Epilepsy Center will share the latest treatments and innovative therapies to help you live life with confidence and ease. Join our panelist of physicians on Thursday, February 11, 2021, for a live virtual discussion followed by a Q&A session, where your questions will be answered.
Topics will include:
- Overview of epilepsy diagnosis and treatment.
- "My doctor told me I don't have epilepsy, but I am still having seizures!" The mimickers of epileptic seizures and how to diagnose them.
- Seeing the seizure focus: MRI and advanced brain imaging for successful treatment of epilepsy.
- Advances in epilepsy treatment with diet and neuromodulation.
- Special considerations for women with epilepsy.
- New medications for the treatment of epilepsy.